A Month in Numbers
The workplace has been different for all of us in 2020 but GP surgeries are working hard to see you safely. Your GP may want to call you or see you via a video consultation regarding your concerns. However, if your GP needs to see you face to face it is important that you attend.
Here are just a few figures from the month of October to show you that we are open and can see you safely!
Oak Tree and Pensilva Surgery
Data collected from 1st – 31st October:
- 16’340 – Registered Patients
- 31’473 – Prescription Items Generated
- 14’465 – Incoming Calls Answered
- 3696 – Telephone Consultations
- 3143 – Appointments in the surgery, including:
- 2460 – Nurse Appointments and
- 294 – Chronic disease reviews
- 194 – Sick notes
- 42 – Home Visits