Primary Care Network
East Cornwall PCN is a collaboration of 9 GP practices across East Cornwall, serving over 105,000 patients, from Liskeard to the Tamar Valley. The East Cornwall Primary Care Network is the leading innovator in the Primary Care Network model.
- Committed to developing an exceptional integrated care team approach to better support people within the community setting.
- Bringing together a range of health and social care professionals to work together to provide enhanced personalised and preventative care for the community.
- Implementing services that enable all patients to take charge of their healthcare.
- 9 GP practices, with over 105,000 patients.
- GP practices in Liskeard, Pensilva, Launceston, Saltash, St Germans, the Rame Peninsula, Looe, Callington and Gunnislake.
- Creating patient focussed initiatives to relieve demand and increase GP service availability.
Being a collective of 9 GP practices enables us to offer our patients many great enhanced services, from out of hours video appointments to social prescribing.
Please visit our website where you will find more information and details on additional services, all the latest national and local healthcare news, up to date information regarding Covid-19 and the coronavirus vaccination programme in East Cornwall, healthcare tips and advice to help you take charge of your own health including resources for managing all types of conditions, from asthma right through to taking care of your mental health.